Why Should We Make Check-Up?
The aim of modern medicine is to take the necessary precautions before the emergence of the disease, to ensure that the person remains healthy, to prevent the formation of diseases as much as possible and to prolong the life span. Because after the disease, treatment is much more expensive and health and quality of life are impaired and treatment may be delayed.
Early and correct diagnosis of coronary heart disease, cancer, hypertension, diabetes, hidden sugar, anemia, goitre and many other diseases which are diseases of our age are of great importance in terms of life expectancy and quality. Most of the highly insidious kidney diseases that do not give any symptoms can be diagnosed with several blood and urine tests.
The recommended application repeat time may change if there are any symptoms and diabetics that do not cause complaints. Prostate cancer research is performed in men over 40 years of age. Women are given a woman's birth examination and smear test in terms of cervix.
What Tests Are Done?
The test and examinations performed during the check-up vary according to various situations. Children, adolescents, adult check-ups according to age periods; There may also be special check-ups for cases such as Cardiac, Diabetes, Pregnancy.
Who should make Check-Up?
- People with a family history of diabetes, coronary heart disease, hypertension, cholesterol, bone resorption, stomach, intestine, breast, prostate cancer,
- Those who want to have screening and follow-up for prostate diseases in men over 40 years of age (Total PSA, Free PSA and Free PSA / Total PSA ratio follow-up),
- Those who want to have breast (breast USG, mammography, CA 15-) and cervical cancer screening (smear test)
- Persons who will start a regular exercise and / or diet program,
- People who are overweight or who lose weight very quickly without dieting,
Anyone who understands the importance of healthy living and wants to share with their loved ones for many years can have a check-up.
What is the check-up time and how long does it last?
Do not eat or drink anything after 24:00 the day before your arrival to the hospital, and bring your previous examinations.
A blood sample is taken on an empty stomach in the morning. Radiology tests are performed and heart electrodes are taken. Doctor examinations are evaluated according to your condition.
All these procedures will be accompanied by our hospital staff and the procedure will take a few hours.
Essential Check Up Programs
- Women Under 40 Check-Up Program
- Women Over 40 Years Old Check-Up Program
- Men Under 40 Check-Up Program
- Men Over 40 Check-Up Program
- Executive Woman Under 40 Check-Up Program
- Executive Woman Over 40 Check-Up Program
- Executive Men Under 40 Check-Up Program
- Executive Men Over 40 Check-Up Program
- Breast Health Screening Program (Under 40)
- Breast Health Screening Program (Over 40)
- Urology (Prostate) Check-Up
- Children's Check-Up Program