In addition to diagnosis and treatment of skin-hair-nail diseases of individuals of every age group, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases can also be performed.
Dermatology outpatient biopsies can be obtained for diagnostic purposes. Electrocoterization method is used for the treatment of lesions such as meat (papillom), wart, and granulation.
Cryotherapy (freezing method) is applied in the treatment of genital warts, soles of the feet-finger warts, seborrheic keratosis and actinic keratosis.
Chemical peeling (peeling) is performed for light spots and superficial skin renewal. Patch contact can be applied to detect active allergen in contact eczema.
- Fungal diseases (diagnosis of the disease, groin, foot and nail fungal disease and treatment of preventive measures)
- Eczema (atopic eczema, contact (contact) eczema ...)
- Hair and nail diseases (causes and research of fungal)
- Skin cancers
- Treatment of diseases of the skin pena, chickenpox, scarlet fever, drug allergies (rashes, urticaria, diagnosis and treatment of insect bites)
- Treatment of acne and seborrheic diseases
- Treatment of parasitic diseases of the skin (lice, scabies)
- Diagnosis and treatment of intraoral diseases (aphthous, fungal, lichen, Behçet)
- Diagnosis and treatment of pregnancy and childhood skin diseases
- Treatment of warts-cold sores of sexual regions; diagnosis and treatment of syphilis, gonorrhea