The Department of General Surgery of the Austrian Hospital provides services in the clinics and operating theaters, which are equipped with a strong medical infrastructure and arranged in accordance with the service quality standards of the Ministry of Health.
Disease Groups Given Diagnosis and Treatment in General Surgery Department:
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery (goiter, thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules and parathyroid adenomas)
- Breast Surgery (Breast biopsy, tru-cut and FNAB, breast cancer, breast conserving surgery, oncoplastic surgery, gynecomastia)
- Hernia Surgery (Stomach and abdominal hernia, umbilical hernia, inguinal hernia, operation hernia, open and closed hernia operations, TEP)
- Upper Gastrointestinal System Surgery (Laparoscopic antireflux operations, esophagus and stomach tumors, achalasia)
- Colorectal Surgery (Colon and rectum tumors, laparoscopic colon and rectum operations, hemorrhoids, fissure, fistula, prolapse surgeries, longo method of hemorrhoids)
- Appendicitis Surgery
- Hepatopancreatobiliary surgery (liver, hydatid cyst, gallbladder and pancreas surgeries)
- Splenic Surgery, (Spleen cysts, splenomegaly, ITP)
- Pilonidal Cyst
- Removal of six cysts, lipoma, tatuaj (tattoo) since diagnostic, diagnostic or therapeutic (therapeutic) surgical procedures in patients with varicose veins
- Nail sinking (nail removal, nail revisions)
- Surgical intervention of all types of skin and subcutaneous masses.