Neural therapy is a pain treatment. It is also a local injection method for the cause of diseases, which provides healing with its stimulating and regulating effect on the cells and tissues in the body, ie the autonomic nervous system.
Neural therapy can be applied to patients of all ages, including children and the elderly. There is no known side effects.
What Diseases Are Neural Therapy Used?
- Joint diseases (meniscus strains, decreased fluid in the joint, edema treatment)
- Treatment of muscular pain, such as neck, back and low back pain,
- In cases of joint damage due to calcification (especially in patients who cannot be operated due to cardiac or neurological reasons)
- To relieve pain in waist, neck hernia,
- Heel spurs,
- Pain due to hand and ankle sprains,
- Acute and chronic sports injuries,
- Muscle and joint pain,
- Recurrent head, neck and back pain,
- Diabetic foot wounds,
- Toxins from the body,