Nutrition science is one of the cornerstones of protective medicine in today's health, active and longer life. Adopting proper nutrition:
- Chronic Cardiovascular Diseases
- Kidney and Gastrointestinal Diseases
Many diseases such as above can be prevented and a better follow up can be provided.
For healthy living and protection from diseases, the hospital's nutrition and diet expert prepares individual programs according to person's;
- Eating Habits
- Life Style
- Biochemical Values
- Physical activity level
- Body analysis
Nutrition programs are prepared by advanced technology body composition analysis tools;
- Body Fat Ratio
- Body Fat Percentage
- Muscle Tightness
- Body Weight withour Fat
- Total Body Liquid
- Waist/ Hip Ratio
- Bazal Metabolic Speed
- Total Body Energy are measured.
After taking the anamnesis of the patient, the feeding habits are examined and the nutritional behavior disorders are determined. Our aim is to provide healthy eating habits to people and to provide behavior change.
Then, the measurements of the person are taken and the results are evaluated.
According to the obtained values and biochemistry findings, the nutrition program of the person is arranged.
People are monitored at appropriate intervals.
Our goal is to provide our patients with life-long professional nutrition counseling instead of programs limited to a certain period of time.
At our hospital;
- Healthy Eating
- Losing Weight, Gaining Weight
- Cardiac Diseases, Hypertension
- Stomach – Intestine Diseases
- Diseases of the liver and kidneys
- Pregnant and lactating feeding
- Anorexia, ortoreksia and so on. nutrition behavior disorders
- Sports nutrition
- You can get service from our nutritionist and dietary specialist in child nutrition issues.