In the Department of Ophthalmology, diagnosis and treatment services are provided by a specialist who has an advanced infrastructure.
In the general eye examination:
- Computerized eye number measurement,
- Computerized eye pressure measurement,
- Remote and near visual acuity and eyeglass examination by automatic device,
- Eyelid examination, Eye muscles and eyelid examination services are provided.
Apart from this, eye angiography and laser treatment are applied in retinal diseases due to diabetes and hypertension.
Except surgical interventions:
- Eye infections
- Allergic reactions
- Gard dryness
- The eye tumors
- Copper and eyelash diseases
- Sweep and botox treatments
- Optional laziness
- Cataract lens applications are performed successfully in our hospital.
Cataract surgery is performed by using FDA approved intraocular lens with seamless phaco method. Long-term drug reports can be obtained for patients with chronic eye disorders in our hospital.